- Parenting is hard. About the time I thought I figured it out, my kids were adults. Hindsight is 20/20.
- My teeth have shifted. I have a bicuspid that is especially pointed. With the shifting, I keep biting my tongue with that sharp bicuspid, which swells, which causes me to bite it more.
- Space between paragraphs makes reading blog posts easier.
- If I am not sure about my spelling and grammar, I copy and paste into my Word program and review it. I find it catches most of my mistakes. Too many years of editing college papers makes it hard for me to write anything, including journal entries, without worrying, "Did I do it right?" (Including that last sentence, too.)
- Holidays, birthdays, anniversaries, and other special days are harder when you no longer have anyone living at home. They are for me, anyway.
- I, somehow, have ended up with two Google+ accounts and cannot figure out how to delete the one that I do not use. I get notifications from Google that I have missed Google+ postings from myself. It always seems strange when it happens.
- How does medication "know" where it is supposed to go? The same pills that take away a headache will not take away a sinus headache. I have to take specific sinus medication for that.
- Oh! ADHD is all in my head, too. Silly me!